Sunday, January 23, 2011

Break The Mask - Intro

   Hey guys it's me Debbie =D So lately I'm kinda not gonna post the last story i made.. it's kinda confusing i know... Err -sigh- guess what I thought and drew a new manga named Break The Mask...  So here, I'm gonna post the stories of what i'm gonna draw in the future.. so yeah enjoy? oh this is so akward..


-Prologue-  

   "Ojou-sama.. Do you remember how you changed my life?"
   "Oh really? I wonder how."
   "I was lying on the cold field of snow. Covered with blood and wounds and yet, the daughter of an aristocrat wants to take me back to her home. The young lady even argued with her father."
   " Oh is that so? Why is the young boy covered in blood and wounds?"
   " Because he was chosen. Chosen to be the black sheep in the herd. Chosen to carry the burden of being different. Chosen to be killed"
   "Why are you so calm right now? Aren't they still after you?"
   "As long as Ojou-sama is here with me, I'd be more than happy to serve you for eternity."
   "Well then, do not regret that you're about to add more to your troubles as I, Heather Estelle, the one who's head is now hunted like yours had been served by the likes of you."
   "I, Pierre shall serve you as long as I live"
   "C'mon let's go visit the mansion of Duke Litelo. He'd probably know something about the Masked Organization"
   " Let me go get the carriage."

   This is just a bit of like.. starting .. I know it's short but it's a hell lot to draw right? Chapter one will be published a week later thank you =3       

No comments:

Post a Comment