Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chapter 3 - Reed

   I ran as fast as I could and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a boy as young as me looking down to me. His eyes are pure yellow and slant like a cats eye. 

   " Are you okay, milady?", his accent's like a butler's or some sort...

   "Erm, who are-", damn why don't anyone ever let me finish my sentence!!! =.=

   "Talk later, stand behind me!", He held up his right hand and it began to glow in blue. the air turn colder than before and the enemies are frozen in a heartbeat of time.

   "What did you do? How did you-", okay this time I couldn't finish the sentence by the distraction.

   He took my hand. It's cold, very cold. 

   "Are you okay? Your hand's terribly cold", i asked him.

   "It's okay, Lady Flin. How rude of me, I have not introduced myself. I'm Reed Gardox, 15 years old and served the Flin family ever since I was born", Reed introduced himself. 

   "You might not remember me but we've met 5 years ago", he continued.

   "5 years ago... You're that boy who saved me when I almost fell down the river?", I left my mouth wide open, how stupid am I going to look like? I don't want to imagine. I quickly closed my mouth and ----

   What the freakin fishsticks!? I never noticed but there's a freakin baby fox hugging my leg... 

   { this might be the time where your eyes go F6 in maplestory}

No comments:

Post a Comment