Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Chapter 2 - I Must Survive

   Well, back to the story. My mum held tight to my hands and we ran as far as we could hoping that we'd reach the city of Capricorn soon. The enemies are getting nearer as we slow down our pace and eventually with an injured [me], the dark mages caught up with us. 

   "Scarlet, you go." My mum pushed me.

   "But mu-", I couldn't even continue my words. They killed her in front of my eyes.

   I could feel rage and anger rising. But I remembered I didn't want all this to happen. I wont kill another while I'm unconscious. I must run and find Reed. He is the only one who could help me now. My mum once told me Reed is the same age as I and possessed something similar.

   Aren't I awesome that I could still run? In this condition? I must survive and don't let my mother's sacrifice get wasted. I'll be back, Dark Mage Bastards!!! 

 

1 comment: